HOUSING PRICES FALL IN FIRST QUARTER OF 2023
- Housing prices fell by 0.3% in the first three months of 2023 according to the latest Daft.ie House Price Report.
- This is the first time in a decade that there was a first-quarter fall in listed prices.
- The average listed price nationwide in the first quarter of 2023 was €308,497, 2.7% above the same period in 2022 and 17% below the Celtic Tiger peak.
- The number of homes available to buy on March 1st stood at just 13,000, up 30% on the same date last year but still significantly below the 2019 average of 24,200.
- In all parts of the country, the rate at which availability has increased has slowed in recent months.